Riley Community Room at the Canton Pavilion
Rental Rates are as follows:
- Exclusive use of the room for dinners, dances, receptions etc.. $100 fee plus a $100 deposit.
- The deposit is refundable upon inspection of the premises and no damage is found or any cleaning required.
- Non-exclusive use of the room is available to Canton Groups charging a fee or for birthday parties, showers etc..
- $20 fee and a $20 deposit for 2.5hrs.
- Non-exclusive use of the room is also available to Canton not for profit organizations and citizen groups for meetings at no charge.
- Non-Canton organizations will be charged a $25 fee and a $25 deposit for 2.5 hrs. of non-exclusive use for meetings or workshops.
Rules and Regulations for Riley Community Room
- Access to the room may be obtained by contacting the Recreation office at 386-3992.
- The Riley Room is to be left in the same condition as found. The room shall be cleaned and garbage disposed of in containers provided. Failure to do so will result in deposit forfeited. Any damage incurred will be the financial responsibility of the rental group.
- User is responsible for set up before use and cleaning of room after use. An adult must supervise children at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages permitted in the room.
- Rental agreement for the room must be signed and all fees & deposits paid in advance.
- Rental of facility means: use of sink and use of chairs & tables. Food is to be brought in prepared.
- The chairs & tables are not to be removed from community for any reason.
- Long-term group use may only book the room for three months at a time and are restricted to no more than 2.5 hrs. Per use. All fees and deposits are also applicable.