Open Hockey and Public Skating at the Canton Pavilion
- Runs from the end of October through the middle of March.
- Admission fee $2.00 for anyone age 6 & over.
- Anyone age 5 & under is admitted for free! (Refer to monthly schedule above for skating times )
- Group Ice rentals are accepted subject to available ice times.
- We now have 25 pairs of rental skates. Youth size 12 through Adult size 10. The gift of rental skates and youth size helmets was received from the Health Initiative’s creating healthy places St. Lawrence County project, a grant funded by the New York State Department of Health.
The Pavilion is Available for Non-ice Rentals
- $150/day not for Profits
- $400/day for Profits
- If using our utilities $150 or $300/day plus utility expense.
- Box lacrosse, Soccer etc.. $30/hr.
- If group is charging an admission fee $30/hr. plus 10% of gate.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PAVILION:
The Pavilion is on Lincoln Street. Turn off Main Street (US RT 11) on Miner Street (next to the Municipal Building). Go to the four way stop sign. Turn right on Lincoln Street. The Pavilion is at the end of the street on the right.