All applications, forms, and permits are in PDF format. Click to download the free Adobe Reader
- Area Variance Application
- Building Permit Application
- Village Sign Permit Application
- Use Variance Application
- Zoning Board Interpretation Application
- Hawking/Soliciting Permit Application
- Employment Application
- Application for Birth Certificate
- Application for Death Certificate
- Long EAF Form
- Short EAF Form
- Lumber Mill Certification Form
- Village Fire and Property Maintenance Inspection Field Report
- Complaint Form
- Certificate of Disposition
Building Permit applications may be picked up daily at the Code Enforcement Office or the Town & Village Clerk’s Offices.
Building Permit Applications MUST be submitted prior to commencement of work. Upon issuing of permit, the applicant must contact the Code Enforcement Officer upon completion of each stage of work and for final inspection.
A permit is valid for twelve (12) months and must be renewed if the work is not completed within that time.
Applications for Residential structures over 1500 sq. ft. and all Commercial projects require New York State engineered drawings.